Just destroyed and re-created my env from scratch without
8bb4022f3729154f85036c4a7f55e2de783e4909 and it works fine.

I think I know what the author was intending with the code that is causing
the problem, so I'll go ahead and put in what I think is a fix, re-create
my env, and see if it works.

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302