H,

I just pushed a huge branch with work that my colleagues did [1]. It is
prerequisite to adding redundancy to vpc routers. please take it into
account when doing anything with virtual router functionality as it
addresses a lot of the way we work with configuring those. Merging will
have to wait of course but for any related work I'd advice to use it as
starting point to be joined in the merge later on.

​It will be followed first by refactorings in the virtual routing resource
​and the actual on board router scripts and next by the code to add
redundancy to the vpc version of the router.

​thanks,​

​[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/vpc-refactor​

--
Daan