-private

We are talking about whats in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/releases/4.4.1/
?
If so, I am not sure how we arrive at the fact that the release
artifacts aren't what we voted on. I looked at the commit log for the
part of the tree and found [1]. I also checked it out, and svn log-ed
it and get the output in [2].

So let me step back and ask - how did you determine that what's in
dist.a.o doesn't match what we voted on? OR -are we talking about
something else?

--David

[1] http://markmail.org/message/vjoxa6lg7o6dxmsl
[2] https://paste.apache.org/agtf