I am talking about a mismatch between the commit-id that the tag
4.4..1 points to and the artifact that was uploaded. I think they are
functionally the same but the internal version is different. The
artifact is 4.4.1-SNAPSHOT hence probably the root of the release
branch and the commit is the tip where the version strings were
changed to 4.4.1.

not sure if this relates to your links. I made a bug in the
build_asf.sh and uploaded soething other then the release commit id

--
Daan