I would like propose that we give Pierre-Luc Dion an Admin account on
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/.  He manages all of our Jenkins servers
here at CloudOps and has Jenkins slaves ready to be added to the
buildacloud pool.

He has provided credentials and an endpoint for our machines to be added to
the pool, but they have not yet been added.

The system vms have not built in over a week because the 'systemvmbuilder'
is offline.  There are changes to the currently broken system vms (in 4.5)
which we would like to test to verify resolution, but we are currently
blocked.

He is very active in the community and is very knowledgeable in this space
so I think he would be a valuable asset to help manage this infra.

Cheers,

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts