Hi!

I would like to ask how to setup a proper development environment in
Cloudstack. Until now I have been able only to download CS from git
cloudstack and deploy it with maven. Once I run jetty:run, I can see CS in
the browser. I even can do this with eclipse.

The thing is that I want to create a plugin in Cloudstack. There are many
tutorials on how to do that but the thing is that every time I create
something, I need to re-deploy everything again and it takes at least 5
minutes to run the maven commands and see the changes.

Is there any way to develop the plugins or to do changes in the code "on
the fly"? so I can type something and press F5 in my browser and see the
changes immediately? What is the right project that I have to download to
do this?

Thank you for your response!
--
Ramzi Youssefi