From: Ramzi Youssefi [mailto:ryouss...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 December 2014 14:42
To: dev
Subject: Re: Development environment

Hi Rohit,

thanks for your email!
that is exactly what I need!
I just want to make sure that I understood what you wrote:
Once I deploy the project, I need to run it with:

mvn -pl client jetty:run

After I did a change, I need to "stop it" maybe? and then run it again with:

mvn clean install -pl ui/plugins/testPlugin/testPlugin.js, client

or

mvn clean install -pl ui/plugins/testPlugin, client

I tried both ways and I get the following error:

[ERROR] Could not find the selected project in the reactor: ui/plugins -> [Help
1]

Thanks again!

--
Ramzi Youssefi