Rohit,

I don’t suppose you will be creating the el7 packages as well will you?

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 13 January 2015 07:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC1

(+ users)

Hi everyone,

David has started the voting process for 4.5.0 candidate, please help test
this candidate.
In case you’re unable to build from source, you may use following repository
built from SHA 8db3cbd4ff62b17a8b496026b68cf60ee0c76740:

DEB: http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/testing/debian/4.5/
RPM: http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/testing/centos/4.5/
SystemVM Templates: http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/4.5.0

> On 13-Jan-2015, at 4:46 am, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I've created a 4.5.0 release candidate, with the following artifacts
> up for a vote:
>
> Git Branch and Commit SH:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=tree;h=refs
> /heads/4.5-RC20150112T2256;hb=4.5-RC20150112T2256
> Commit: 8db3cbd4ff62b17a8b496026b68cf60ee0c76740
>
> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
> location):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.5.0-rc1/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 6FE50F1C):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>
> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>
> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>
> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

IaaS Cloud Design &
Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
CloudStack Bootcamp Training
Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a
company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.