+1 (binding)

Brought up a basic zone using devcloud4(Centos 6and XenServer
6.2.0-70446c), everything worked without issue system vms came up and
their agent connected.

Added Nux's macchinina distribution as a template.
Added Ubuntu as a template. (Loved the HVM checkbox addition to the UI).

Successfully brought up a VM both based on both the templates.
Password retrieval worked, root resize worked.

Brought up a web server on one of the VMs and opened a security group
rule. The rule applied successfully.

Brought up an advanced zone again using devcloud4 so centos 6 and
XenServer 6.2.0-70446c. Just like with the 4.4 release marvin fails to
set the traffic tags for the public/management/storage/guest networks.
I skipped over this small detail and set them manually.

After this everything was fine, added a machine based on Nux's
macchinina template, password retrieval worked. Brought up a web
server on it, did nat forwarding. All worked without issue.

Great work on this release folks!