Hi,

Lack of IPv6 support is the number one thing I'm being harassed about my
Cloudstack installs nowadays; concerning specifically VM IPv6 connectivity in
Basic and SG zones, but it is a problem in all zones.

We've discussed hacks how to get some IPv6 support in the past, but that's
essentially unsupported, unmanaged, uncontrolled, no firewall/sg for it etc.
Has anything changed in the meanwhile?

Is anybody working on this, is anybody planning on working on this? Is there
even a very rough estimate for it, something I can tell people, like "you'll
have it within the year" etc?

Is there anything us non-coders can do to help with this feature?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro