From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 12:52 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Stop using Review Board

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Kishan Kavala <kishan.kav...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> +1 for GitHub
>
> Can we do a one-time migration of all open RB requests to GH and make RB
> read-only?

I don’t think we can do an automatic migration. We should all check RB in the
coming days, try to close the one we can and contact the authors we know.

I would like to keep this DISCUSS open till next friday, since it’s a
relatively big change. At that time, I will check with infra if we can make RB
read only.