HI Erik,

It seems while uploading the server certificate through UI, you might have
provided the url encoded value in the server certificate .. that is the reason
you have seeing this exception.[I just reproduce your issue by providing
encoded value in the UI wizard ]

You no need to perform url encode while uploading the certificate from UI
because internally  CS will do for you while uploading the certificate from UI.
you have to encode keys only when you are uploading the keys using API.(i.e for
uploading  root and intermediate  through API )

Steps:
1.first  upload root/intermediate certificate  through api  by providing
encoded values( refer this link  to encode keys
http://www.url-encode-decode.com/)
.
2.for server certificate -go to UI -provide Server certificate, PKCS#8 Private
Key and domain name [Here don't encode the certificates  because CS will do it
for u internally.]

It seems my blog misses this information will update it
now(http://sadhusuresh.blogspot.in/2015/01/t-hings-you-should-consider-while.html
) . thank you.

If you still see the issues, please provide the full logs  .

Regards
sadhu