Hi Ilya,

I definitely like that solution, and there is discussion elsewhere on
overhauling how VRs are configured.

Unfortunately I am not a developer.  Any changes I make are generally
to existing code, and are based off of context and testing more than
anything else.  I don't currently have the time or knowledge required
to implement such a big change myself, and even if I did I wouldn't
know where to start.  I would be more than happy to discuss something
like that with other community members, and offer patches/testing
where I can.  I don't see myself being able to take the lead on such a
task though.

For now I'd like to address this particular issue (transparent proxy
support), to see if the community has any objections or concerns about
the proposed changes.  We can (and probably will) end up just creating
our own internal branch, but I'd rather be able to commit any changes
we make to the project for ease of upgrades, support, etc.

Thank You,

Logan Barfield
Tranquil Hosting