Hi Lucian,

2 out 3 is still bad, when you upgrade do you use fresh hosts? Was it a basic
zone/advance zone? I only have one baremetal host to test it, while I can try
to reproduce the issue you’re facing using two or more devcloud-kvms. Please
advise.

I fixed an issue where local storage pool uuids were created using hostname
instead of them being random, could this have caused the regression:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/bf17f640c679bab1bd740d4eb068deb1bc2eb3af

With the above fix, what I did was to use random UUID instead of creating one
using the local storage path since it fails a case for me when I tried to add
two different hosts with same hostname.