Funs,Raja,

I did some more investigation. The issue has no relation to the change
mentioned by e indeed but neither to the latest commits. It runs on my
laptop (TM) so I suspect a problem on the jenkins slave or an false
assumption about the slaves in the tests. We'll need to investigate
further. I look at other marvin jobs. At first glance they all seem to
feel. (4.4, 4.5 etc.)

--
Daan