Hi Wido,

Thanks for the reply and making a good point concerning Ubuntu 14.04.

Besides the difficulty in writing testes without increasing even more out
technical dept, another point on the Java 8 platform is the EOL (end of this
month) of Java 1.7.

For now I created a ticket on Apache Jira to keep track of it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8397. Could you please have a
look and let me know if the content of the ticket is appropriate?

We will start a new sprint in 1 week and will take some time to discuss what to
do and when. Will keep the community updated on that matter.

Thanks a gain.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 21 Apr 2015, at 15:49, Wido den Hollander