Hi Remi,

I'm building the RPMs from the latest master branch, i just referred to
that old branch because it was the only one i found where someone was
working on this.

Some of the issues i've encountered were:

Thsese files did not get created by the install, so
the cloudstack-setup-management script failed.
/etc/cloudstack/management/server-nonssl.xml
/etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6-nonssl.conf

Also, when this script failed it refered to a wrong log file...
Configure CloudStack Management Server ...[Failed]
Failed to configure CloudStack Management Server, please see the
/var/log/cloudstack/setupManagement.log for detail
wrong file.. correct is /var/log/cloudstack/management/setupManagement.log

Besides that, the systemd init script tries to use /usr/sbin/tomcat-sysd to
start the service.. this file doesn't exist, only /usr/sbin/tomcat (perhaps
it got changed in a more recent version of the tomcat rpm that is in the
CentOS 7 repos...
Anyway.. the current tomcat systemd script is
calling /usr/libexec/tomcat/server and not any of those.
If i create a symlink from /usr/sbin/tomcat-sysd to /usr/sbin/tomcat it's
still missing the $NAME to be able to start the service.. though i can
start it manually if I do "export NAME=cloudstack-management"

Another thing i spotted in the logs is this:
DEBUG:root:execute:chkconfig --del tomcat6
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:error reading information on service tomcat6:
No such file or directory

Which causes the cloudstack-setup-management to fail on the first run,
after i put in the missing files.. on the second run it's fine, but the
tomcat service is still registered in systemd ;)

Some more issues are occurring if you uninstall some packages (nothing too
nasty, but still worth looking into) and specifically i had problems with
reinstalling the cloudstack-management package... i didn't look much into
that yet, but it may be related to the server not getting stopped
automatically when i removed the packages... i needed do "rm -rf
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/*" before i could reinstall.

I ran into a couple more issues, but these are the ones i remember off the
top of my head or that i made some notes about.
I'll patch it myself and submit the code for review as soon as i have some
more time, perhaps still later today :)

Rafael