Hi Daan,

I've merged awsapi after it passed travisCI tests and packaging worked
(Here's a test repo without awsapi package:
http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/nukeawsapi/).
Please go ahead with merging 4.5 on master. Let me know you've time
and bandwidth to do it otherwise I can help with that as well.

Regards.