Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/233#issuecomment-99761689

    Thanks, guys.

    Would be really nice to test it ASAP so we avoid another rebase.

    Most of the changes are purely structural, I tried my best to keep the
behaviour as it is. If you look at the wrappers, they have the same content
that the methods had when inside the LibvirtComputingResource. Are there
changes in the behaviour? Yes, a few. For example, in few methods we had
try/catch blocks with e.printStackTrace() and after that still returning true
(as a successful operation). There were also methods returning always true and
that return was being ignored. Those kind of things I changed.

    Right now I'm busy getting my KVM environment test up and running. I will
test the changes with OVS and VLAN and send a report to the list. My plan is to
do it today/tomorrow

    After the code reaches master, I will change the flyweight implementation
in order to use the Annotations (suggested by @mlsorensen) and also increase UT
coverage.

    If you would have time to test it this week it would be very appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Wilder

---
with INFRA.