Unfortunately, no. It seems the upgrade from 4.5 to this branch in my dev
environment has left the management server unstartable, presumably due to
systemd changes. I now have a broken link in
/etc/rc5.d/S80cloudstack-management, and systemd complaining:

Process /usr/sbin/cloudstack-management could not be executed

with no /usr/sbin/cloudstack-management to be found

Unrelated issues, I know, but I'll work through them.