What user are you trying to mount with? If using root, try to add
no_root_squash to the exports file on the NFS server, or just mount as a
different user.

Check SELinux, depending on the mountpoint's location, this may be an issue
(check the audit log for avc's or just set to permissive/disabled to
retest).

Stop iptables/firewalld and retest (to make sure it's not an issue
connecting to portmapper or something like that)

If you're still unable to work it out, please paste a copy of the server's
exports and the client mounting options (from fstab or command line)
And also, the output of the mount command with a -v :)