From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.pa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:14 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bug resolve for 4.5.2

Is this maybe happening, because Im using everything of services on single
NEtwork offering : StaticNat, NetworkACL, PortForwarding, UserData, Vpn,
SourceNat, Dns, Lb, Dhcp ?
Maybe because of the design with some of the services ?

Maybe I shouldnt use all stuff - although it doesnt make sense to me...

--

Andrija Panić