Hi Andrija,

I think you’ve already figured out a workaround “SNAT all – * eth2 0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0 to:IP”, probably the fix needs to go into
"systemvm/patches/debian/config/opt/cloud/bin/vpc_snat.sh” (on 4.5 for example)
and usage of SetSourceNatCommand.

We can fix this for VPC, though I want to discuss if the fix can introduce any
side effects? Patches are always welcome!

> On 15-May-2015, at 2:51 am, ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Daan,
>
> Thanks for heads up on 4.6 changes, nevertheless, quite of few folks will use
> 4.5 for at least a year before they upgrade to 4.6 or 4.7 by then, so we
> should still fix it in 4.5.
>
> Regards
> ilya
>
> On 5/14/15 5:26 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
>> Andrija, Marcus, Keep in mind that the vpc configuration scripts changed
>> drastically in 4.6/master. The ms-called scripts are replaced by a json
>> representation of the configuration that is processed on the VR. Any fix to
>> the present set of scripts will be short lived.
>>
>> Op do 14 mei 2015 om 06:01 schreef Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> This could be a good opportunity to get your hands dirty and submit a
>>> patch! These iptables rules are managed by a handful of shell scripts.
>>> There are some specific to VPC if I remember correctly, in /opt/cloud/bin
>>> on the virtual router. You can get a history of what script was run and
>>> with which parameters either I'm /var/log/cloud.out on the router or debug
>>> logs on the agent where the router runs.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from