If it's within your budget, we've had good results with NetApp and are
happy to recommend it.
I'm not responsible for configuring it, so I cannot say anything about how
we do that, but we're using it's clustering abilities and haven't had any
downtime on it.

I believe the guys at Shuberg Philis also use NetApp(?)

--
Erik