Hi everyone,

Since I have test cloudstack 4.4.2 + kvm + rbd, deploy an instance is so
fast apart from the first deployment because copy template from secondary
storage (NFS) to primary storage (RBD). That is no problem.
However, when I do some volume operation, such as create snapshot, create
template, template deploy ect, it also take some time to finish because copy
data between primary storage and secondary storage.
So I think that if we support the same rbd as secondary storage, and use
ceph COW feature, it may reduce the time and just some seconds. (OpenStack
can make glance and cinder as the same rbd)

Best Regards,
Star Guo