On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Daan,
> of the 51 issues, I dont think all of them are new. I checked a few and
> they are very old.

Some how we never get to a point where we keep up with findbugs this
way. The result is we don't use it (enough).

> I think it will be useful to run findbugs analysis on every pull request
> and inform any findings in the new code. Its within the contest and easy to
> get fixed than looking at them at a later point of time.

I agree but is this easy to implement? I am looking for the next step
in our reach not for an end goal. How can we get to a continuous
custom of checking these litle items and weeding out the old ones
along the way?

--
Daan