Github user sanju1010 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/158#issuecomment-129368171

    -1
    Without changes it works fine, because if we don't specify the "enabled"
attribute for the zone in the config file, it will enable the zone by default.
Even if the zone has the attribute "enabled" without any value , then also we
enable the zone. It anything other than "true" then only we won't enable the
zone.

    With @srikanteswartalluri changes this functionality will be broken because
he is converting the "None" to string in "getattr" method. So the following
line will always have some string:
    enabled = enabled if enabled else 'true'
    and if the zone object does not have the "enabled" attribute we are not
calling the enableZone which is not expected.

---
with INFRA.
---