From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:02 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Revisit Process for creating Blocker bugs

"3. In case the reporter feels the defect qualifies as a Blocker, they should
raise it as Blocker and create a discussion/voting thread on the ML for the
same."

This is what I always do these days and I think it makes a lot of sense: Go
ahead and mark the bug as a Blocker, but then send out an obvious e-mail (i.e.
well-named Subject) to the list to begin discussion around it.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com