Github user terbolous commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/734#issuecomment-134167474

    @remibergsma it does point to the apache repo, but with a somewhat
different url

    I used 'git clone gh:apache/cloudstack' to initialize the repo, and that
doesn't seem to include .git in the path.

    My url: g...@github.com:apache/cloudstack
    Script expected url: g...@github.com:apache/cloudstack.git (or using https
mode)
    Both works, so I just wanted to give a heads up as more people might
experience the same.

    It is true that I didn't have the apache official repo added yet, but that
isn't relevant to the error.

    I can fix it on my end by changing the path to include .git, but this can
easily confuse others (as the repo is present)

---
with INFRA.
---