GitHub user remibergsma opened a pull request:

    Git PR merge script improvements

    Processed feedback from @bhaisaab and (a colleague of) @karuturi

    - make the help message better (I also updated Confluence)
    - make sure we can use it on other repo's as well (Documentation and such)

    Tested it and works fine for me.

    $ git pull https://github.com/remibergsma/cloudstack git-pr-errormsg

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/734.patch

    This closes #734

----
commit 23b93659967d82494207e8804b8091cb031126f6