Yes. I did. Can you point me logs or a way to debug?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 18:46 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
wrote:

did you do the aws configure ?

aws cli needs to know your keys as well..

> On Aug 28, 2015, at 6:04 PM, Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org
<javascript:;>> wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
> I have the signature fix and config looks like below. I also checked that
> the keys are correct.
>

> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 20:53 PM, Carlos Reategui <car...@reategui.com
<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> Rajani,
> Take a look at your ~/.aws/config and make sure the keys are correct.
Also

rajani.karut...@citrix.com <javascript:;>
> <javascript:;>
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sebastien,
>>
>> I am trying to configure and use ec2stack. This is what I have done
>>
>> $ pip install awscli
>> $ cd cloudstack-ec2stack
>> $ python setup.py install
>> $ ec2stack-configure
>> $ ec2stack &
>> $ ec2stack-register http://localhost:5000 cs_api_key cs_secret_key
>> $ aws ec2 describe-images --endpoint=http://localhost:5000
>> # it gave the below error message
>> # Unable to locate credentials. You can configure credentials by running
>> "aws configure”.
>> $ aws configure # gave AWS api and secret key
>> $ aws ec2 describe-images --endpoint=http://localhost:5000
>> # this is the output I see
>> # localhost - - [28/Aug/2015 16:25:24] "POST / HTTP/1.1" 401 -
>> # ‘RequestID’
>>
>> I don’t see anything in cloudstack logs
>>
>> If I change the api key and secret key to
>> $ ec2stack-register http://localhost:5000 aws_api_key aws_secret_key
>>
>> I see below in cloudstack logs
>>
>> 2015-08-28 16:22:37,118 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> (1188257713@qtp-2099531272-3:ctx-29d29342) ===START===  10.147.28.40 --
>> GET

apikey=aws_api_key&command=listTemplates&listAll=true&response=json&templatefilter=executable&signature=6OggS6Zb2vbejw60BbFbYhaiEEY%3D

--
-
Sent from Windows Phone