ok. I have done that.

This is what I see in cloudstack logs
2015-09-01 12:13:10,537 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
(255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7) ===START===  10.147.28.40 -- GET
apikey=AWS_API_KEY&command=listTemplates&listAll=true&response=json&templatefilter=executable&signature=wydwgfo%2BbwkLcU8DwONqu6CVFm4%3D
2015-09-01 12:13:10,544 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServer]
(255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7 ctx-c157c9f3) apiKey does not map to a
valid user -- ignoring request, apiKey: AWS_API_KEY
2015-09-01 12:13:10,548 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
(255545312@qtp-2099531272-5:ctx-475b47b7 ctx-c157c9f3) ===END===  10.147.28.40
-- GET
apikey=AWS_API_KEY&command=listTemplates&listAll=true&response=json&templatefilter=executable&signature=wydwgfo%2BbwkLcU8DwONqu6CVFm4%3D

how does ec2stack talk to cloudstack? I mean how does it authenticate?
I was assuming through cloudstack apikey and secret. how do i give cloudstack
users api/secret to ec2stack?

~Rajani