Github user jburwell commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/768#issuecomment-136950359

    Previously, I expressed concerns that the pattern of opening and
immediately closing transactions on ``TransactionLegacy`` was placing undue
pressure on the underlying connection pool.  Upon re-review prompted by
@abhinandanprateek, I realize that I misread the ``open`` method -- mistakenly
concluding that it called ``getConnection`` causing a connection to be taken
from the pool.  While it is an unclear, error-prone, and repetitive construct,
this pattern is not placing undue pressure on the connection pool.  We can
address the issue of transaction management (transaction boundaries should
**not** be defined in a DAO and the appropriate abstractions/mechanisms) in a
separate effort.

---
with INFRA.
---