Hi All,

Today I tried to install the CS 4.5.2 on fresh box where I could able to
successfully deploy
the cloudstack-setup-databases.

After I tried number of times the fresh installation I could see the same
issue been reproducing it.

While stating the cloudstack servers I could see below error constantly.

*ERROR*ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) Error executing: UPDATE
`cloud`.`configuration` SET value = CONCAT("*.",(SELECT `temptable`.`value`
FROM (SELECT * FROM `cloud`.`configuration` WHERE
`name`="consoleproxy.url.domain") AS `temptable` WHERE
`temptable`.`name`="consoleproxy.url.domain")) WHERE
`name`="consoleproxy.url.domain"
ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null)
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications
link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 25 milliseconds
ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 25 milliseconds
ago.
ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null) Unable to execute upgrade
script: /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-421to430.sql
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications
link failure

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
        ... 61 more
ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null) Unable to upgrade the
database
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to execute upgrade
script: /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-421to430.sql
        at
com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:311)

ERROR [c.c.u.d.DbUtil] (main:null) RELEASE_LOCK() throws exception
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications
link failure

I did this test number of times by allocating fresh box.

Thanks,
Keerthi