Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/908#issuecomment-145210488

    Hi @borisroman

    Yes, agree on the cleanup, I mentioned in the PR that it was broken.

    Since I'm working on improving the tests, I will create another PR with the
fix and also with the complete test for the egress on isolated network.

    What would you suggest for message's title?

    Cheers,
    Wilder

---
with INFRA.