Github user borisroman commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/908#issuecomment-146543961

    tl;dr LGTM :+1:

    @wilderrodrigues @remibergsma @karuturi I have ran the tests overnight last
night. Same specs as Wilder, so I haven't tested xen, vmware, hyperv or ubuntu.

    The test results from running the integration tests came back positive,
except for the 3 pointed out above by Wilder. He created a ticket besides this
one as he thinks it's unrelated. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8935.

    Besides the tests which where ran, I tested it manually. Deployed ACS with
an advance zone/pod/cluster/hypervisor. Deployed the RVPCR. Started a user vm
and tested ssh to that vm. It worked! Conclusion, this specific issue is fixed.
Another one is found, but that will be fixed in a separated PR.

    LGMT :+1:

---
with INFRA.
---