Github user miguelaferreira commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/960#issuecomment-150162817

    @nitt10prashant I rather not skip at all. There are just too many examples
of tests being skipped and people not reviewing the output. And that's not even
the worse case scenario! This week I made a PR, I got ! LGTM, Jenkins was
green, travis was green and maven wouldn't even compile the project because I
broke it. Builds and test runs breaking when something is not good is what we
need.

    And in all fairness, this whole discussion is about not having to give any
thought to which test will run in someone's builds. Why go through all this
trouble just to be able to run all tests in the `test/integration` directory?
Will that make ACS better?
    Take the time to figure out which tests you want to run, and if you don't
want to run this one, just don't include it in you build!

---
with INFRA.
---