Github user pvr9711 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/960#issuecomment-151071811

    +1 move this test out of BVTs - this was brought up on almost 3-4 weeks
ago.
    @runseb - I guess, my understanding is - we need 100% passrate on all BVTs
- we cannot have any skipped or failed.  In this case not everyone will have a
nicira appliance and be able to test it.  Hence it fails to be a common BVT -
it can be a BVT for someone who has a nicira appliance.  That said, If someone
has any specific test(s) that only they can run - keep them in a separate
folder.   This was discussed in an email chain almost 4 weeks ago and we left
it open. well enough said on this, :-)

    @remibergsma   @miguelaferreira can you please take care of moving this
file ?

---