Folks,

We have been using GitHub for PR now for a while, it seems to work despite the
fact that we still have to get used to the workflow.
We lack some privileges on the mirror to be able to use labels etc.

I would also be in favor of using Issues and why not the Wiki. Basically I
personally would be in favor of a 100% move to GitHub.

There is some core discussions happening with ASF members about what that means
for the very nature of an ASF project.

But I am curious,

What do you think about moving our source repo to GitHub (instead of it being a
mirror) and start using the other features of github ?

-Sebastien