Github user miguelaferreira commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/950#issuecomment-153259670

    Hi @borisroman

    The travis buld fails ont he unit tests because it would need the developer
profile (`-Pdeveloper`) in this line
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/travis/install.sh#L52.

    Jenkins is returning a 404!

    I could update the travis config, but I don't see how that would help
clarify what to do with this PR. @ke4qqq stepped in to make a remark that
causes doubts on whether to merge this or not, @remi and myself have asked for
clarification, but got no answer.

    Unfortunately, I don't see what else can I do to get this PR merged :(

---
with INFRA.
---