Github user miguelaferreira commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/950#issuecomment-153287336

    That seems to be LGPL and as such not allowed by apache policy:
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

    The issue to me is more on where do the restrictions apply. We cannot
distribute this dependency but we can use it in development and test.
Therefore, why not include in the development profile?

    I don't know enough about where and how these restrictions apply to make a
call. The people that might know are not contributing to the discussion, so I'm
loosing hope.

---
with INFRA.
---