Github user remibergsma commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/801#issuecomment-153830070

    This PR will be merged once 4.6.0 is out and together with some other cool
features (I counted at least 5 of them that have pull requests that are almost
ready to be merged) it will become 4.7.0.

    After 4.6.0 is out we'll start to see the benefit of all te hard work to
make master stable: we will deliver another stable release (4.7.0) in say a
month with new cool features. Velocity! Yay!

    +1 for removing dead code. Let's make a list and discuss.

---
with INFRA.
---