Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/943#issuecomment-161048740

    Oh sorry,  I do not know why, but I thought it was perl.

    Well, if those configurations parameter are being taken from the MS, they
are not important. I thought they were being taken from a configuration file,
that is why I tried to look for them.

    I have found a file called configGenerator (line542) that seems to set
those configurations to 60, but that maybe just a default configuration.

---
with INFRA.
---