@daan, I don't see the problem on 2 env, could it be possible the zone is
disabled or in basic zone ?

on my side I'm having a glitch where creating a VM that support password in
a VPC does not get is password updated. but the same template in a Isolated
network does have is password set. not sure if it's related to 4.6.1 as I
have another 4.6.1 installed and does behave correctly... still testing...