Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1361#issuecomment-175093081

    Ok, I understood that you want to maintain compatibility.
    What I do not understand is that: If there is a problem with some NFS (they
do not support version discovery), why aren’t you always using the
“mountService.getMountPoint” passing the NFS version? Most of the times you
just send a null, only at the SSVM code you are using the version; wouldn’t
this cause problems in some other piece of the code base such as the one you
found out?
    You already have the method “getNfsVersion” that will return a null if
the version is not configured; I do not see a good reason not to use it; this
way we would have a more concise code.

    Additionally, you have duplicated the code of “getNfsVersion” in two or
three places, I believe we should avoid those duplicated code.

    I would also add a Java doc to the “getNfsVersion”, stating what it
does, what parameters it looks for, what happens if it does not find the
parameter and where (in the DB) those parameters are stored.

---
with INFRA.
---