> On Jan 27, 2016, at 9:25 PM, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:
>

> On 01/27/2016 09:18 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> How about we freeze our repo entirely until we get proper CI in place.
>>
>> Seems to me all the hard work from Remi and co could be lost if we start
>> committing again.
>>
>> Now Travis is not running, Jenkins fails all the time and nobody cares…
>>
>> So how about we figure out CI now ? and not do anything else.
>>

> I think forces have to be combined to make this work.
>
> Questions which come to mind: Who runs Jenkins? Do we need a additional
> slave?
>
> I haven't figured out the Integration tests completely personally.

In an ideal case, PR should trigger tests totally distributed on everyone’s own
hardware. Then tests would report back on the PR.
Only when all are green can we merge.

there is an issue with creating triggers in github on our own, but I think
that’s what we should aspire to.

for instance, how can pcextreme automate its testing and report back on each PR
?