From: Bharat Kumar [mailto:bharat.ku...@citrix.com]
Sent: 28 January 2016 21:50
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org> <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Freeze everything until we get CI

Hi All,

I agree that we need to have a CI to deal with the large volume of PRs. The
current travis CI is not good enough as it runs only simulator tests.
We identified this issue and came up with a effective CI for automating test
runs for a each PR. This is already functional, with few github integration
aspects pending. We are internally stabilizing it before sharing it.

We have been in touch with David Nalley ( CC’ed ) in making this operational
for entire community using ACS infra.

For your reference, here is the FS I have shared with the community earlier and
also in this thread before, your feedback is welcome.
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+bed+orchestrator+and+test+runner+to+enable+continuos+integration).

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 28-Jan-2016, at 4:26 PM, Rohit Yadav