Hm, Will let's use a vote thread for voting. My brain is old and rigid and
needs the clarity of it. Just to be clear, are we keeping the cloudstack
organisation for experimenting and we do the move to apache-cloudstack? I
am not sure if github has a policy on naming of organisations so It would
be wise to keep cloudstack around in our control.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>

--
Daan