Github user swill commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1459#issuecomment-208987688

    I have tried a few times, but I also was having problems with my CI when
trying to test this.  I was getting errors, but I was trying to determine if it
was my env or the PR.  Doing another test right now to hopefully clarify things
in my env.

---
with INFRA.
---