The following tests are running cleanly on KVM with Advanced networking and
2 hosts.

echo "Running tests with required_hardware=true"
nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=${marvinCfg} -s -a
tags=advanced,required_hardware=true \
smoke/test_password_server.py \
smoke/test_vpc_redundant.py \
smoke/test_routers_iptables_default_policy.py \
smoke/test_routers_network_ops.py \
smoke/test_vpc_router_nics.py \
smoke/test_router_dhcphosts.py \
smoke/test_loadbalance.py \
smoke/test_internal_lb.py \
smoke/test_ssvm.py \
smoke/test_vpc_vpn.py \
smoke/test_privategw_acl.py \
smoke/test_network.py

echo "Running tests with required_hardware=false"
nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=${marvinCfg} -s -a
tags=advanced,required_hardware=false \
smoke/test_routers.py \
smoke/test_network_acl.py \
smoke/test_reset_vm_on_reboot.py \
smoke/test_vm_life_cycle.py \
smoke/test_service_offerings.py \
smoke/test_network.py \
component/test_vpc_offerings.py \
component/test_vpc_routers.py

I need to do some more manual testing...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_